- University studies: first degree in labour sociology (Free University of Brussels, 1987); masters degrees in public management (Free University of Brussels, 1988) and ergonomics (Catholic University of Louvain, 2004).
- Research officer (1987-2011): METICES-ULB (Free University of Brussels) – study of labour organisation and working conditions; trends in different occupational sectors; operation of the labour market and employment and unemployment policies.
- Teaching: courses in labour sociology and the ergonomic analysis of labour at the Free University of Brussels.
- Experience of project assessment, monitoring and management in the framework of European programmes (TSER, Leonardo da Vinci, PHARE, Objective 1 and 3, Equal, Progress) and in the context of requests from national bodies.
- Expertise in relation to Belgian government data banks on social security and occupational accidents and diseases.
- Professional associations: member of the Belgian Ergonomics Society, of the ‘gender and work’ committee of the International Ergonomics Society, and of the European network on ‘gender, activities and health’.
French, English, Dutch
cvdetroyer2011.pdf 64.70 Kb