Download the PDF
From the consumer goods transported by ship or lorry and the meals delivered to us directly by bike, through to the trains and buses we take every day to get to work and the flights we book to go on holiday, it’s clear that transport workers are absolutely essential to our everyday lives. Yet they are often forced to work in highly detrimental conditions.
Join us for the launch of the 25th issue of HesaMag, the ETUI’s health and safety magazine, and its special report on transport workers. Our panel of speakers will take us on a journey through the many challenges – social, economic and environmental – this sector and its workers are facing today.
- Claes-Mikael Ståhl, Deputy General Secretary of the ETUC
- Sabine Trier, Deputy General Secretary of the European Transport Workers’ Federation (ETF)
- Aude Cefaliello, ETUI researcher in occupational health and safety and coordinator of this issue of HesaMag
- Hans Elsen, secretary for the aviation sector at the Belgian Confederation of Christian Trade Unions (ACV)
- Florentin Cassonnet, journalist
Host: Mehmet Koksal, Head of Communication and Publications and Managing Editor of HesaMag
The event will be in English and French. Interpretation will not be provided. You can either attend in person in the ETUI meeting room or online, via Zoom. We will be happy to offer you drinks and refreshments.
- Photos Diego Ravier and Sadak Souici for HesaMag25
- Teaser film "Rien à foutre" (2022)
- French short film on the theme of food delivery platform couriers "A Tout Prix"