etui.podcast - voices on the world of work
Podcasts from the European Trade Union Institute (ETUI) offer new perspectives, debates and conversations about ongoing research and education on social Europe, worker participation, health and safety, the wider labour movement and the world of work.
Season 1: The case of Covid-19
- Episode #11 with Ludovic Voet, migrant workers and COVID19, trade unions in action
- Episode #10 with Torsten Müller and Thorsten Schulten, short-time work and Covid19, is this the new normal?
- Episode #9 with Jan Drahokoupil, COVID19 and platform workers, what rights and protections? A look into Czechia
- Episode #8 (EN) with Aída Ponce Del Castillo, privacy in times of COVID19, the case of contact-tracing applications
- Episode #7 (EN) with Silvia Raionone,COVID19 with a little help from the EU and the case of Italy
- Episode #6 (FR) avec Philippe Pochet, Quatre scénarios pour l'avenir de l'Europe après la crise
- Episode #5 (EN) with Ilaria Costantini, Trade union education in times of crisis: is the online a viable solution?
- Episode #4 (EN) with Bela Galgoczi, COVID19 and the climate crisis: their interconnections and lessons from both
- Episode #3 (EN) with Zane Rasnača Social protection and the rule of law in times of COVID19, the case of Latvia
- Episode #2 (FR) avec Laurent Vogel La crise du Covid-19 analysée sous l'angle de la santé et sécurité au travail
- Episode #1 (EN) with Stan De Spiegelaere COVID19, the crisis we did not expect and its impact on work, the case of Belgium
freely available on :
- Anchor: https://anchor.fm/etui
- Breaker: https://www.breaker.audio/etui-dot-podcasts
- Google Podcasts: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xN2I0OWQzYy9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==
- Apple Podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/id1508534211
- Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/7rmhy4h2
- RadioPublic: https://radiopublic.com/etuipodcasts-Gm0ZVa
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3rtbZOaN6EAim9RZrppmyB