etui.podcast - voices on the world of work
The podcast offers new perspectives on ongoing research and education on social Europe, worker participation, health and safety, the wider labour movement and the world of work.
- Podcast #2 with Esther Lynch and Torsten Müller: the EU adequate minimum wages directive
- Podcast #1 with Daniel Clegg and Elke Heins: Trade unions, unemployment benefits and labour market outsiders
- Podcast #10 with Hamid Ekbia and Nicola Countouris: How is AI impacting our lives?
- Podcast #9 with Aude Cefaliello: Psychosocial risks in Europe
- Podcast #8 with David Natali: Covid-19 and the world of work
- Podcast #7 with Marius Busemeyer and Gianna Eick: European social citizenship: what does the public think?
- Podcast #6 with Wouter Zwysen and Jan Drahokoupil: The platform economy in Europe
- Podcast #5 with Bart Vanhercke and Slavina Spasova: Re-emerging social ambitions in EU policy making?
- Podcast #4 with Caroline de la Porte, Maurizio Ferrera and Philippe Pochet: Quo vadis, Social Europe?
- Podcast #3 with Klaus Hasselmann and Susanne Hasselmann-Barthe on climate change and climatology
- Podcast #2 with Gabriela Portela: Why is the ETUI’s Education department learning approach unique?
- Podcast #1 with Lisa Dorigatti and Roberto Pedersini: Industrial relations and inequality
- Podcast #9 with Valeria Pulignano: The creative industry & Covid-19
- Podcast #8 with Richard Hyman and Rebecca Gumbrell-McCormick: (How) can international trade union organisations be democratic?
- Podcast #7 with Stan De Spiegelaere: What can we learn from Alphabet workers?
- Podcast #6 with Bart Vanhercke: EU Social policy - state of play
- Podcast #5 with Kalina Arabadjieva, the EU pay transparency directive
- Podcast #4 with Romuald Jagodzinski, Benchmarking Working Europe, the impact of a pandemic
- Podcast #3 with Sotiria Theodoropoulou, European economic policy developments during Covid-19
- Podcast #2 with Paula Franklin, How Covid-19 has impacted workers in the healthcare sector
- Podcast #1 with Nicola Countouris, Covid-19 and the world of work: an overview
- Podcast #11 with Ludovic Voet, migrant workers and Covid-19, trade unions in action
- Podcast #10 with Torsten Müller and Thorsten Schulten, short-time work and Covid19, is this the new normal?
- Podcast #9 with Jan Drahokoupil, Covid-19 and platform workers, what rights and protections? A look into Czechia
- Podcast #8 with Aída Ponce Del Castillo, privacy in times of Covid-19, the case of contact-tracing applications
- Podcast #7 with Silvia Rainone,Covid-19 with a little help from the EU and the case of Italy
- Podcast #6 avec Philippe Pochet, Quatre scénarios pour l'avenir de l'Europe après la crise
- Podcast #5 with Ilaria Costantini, Trade union education in times of crisis: is the online a viable solution?
- Podcast #4 with Bela Galgoczi, Covid-19 and the climate crisis: their interconnections and lessons from both
- Podcast #3 with Zane Rasnača Social protection and the rule of law in times of Covid-19, the case of Latvia
- Podcast #2 avec Laurent Vogel La crise du Covid-19 analysée sous l'angle de la santé et sécurité au travail
- Podcast #1 with Stan De Spiegelaere Covid-19, the crisis we did not expect and its impact on work, the case of Belgium