13-14 Oct 2021 Psychosocial risks in times of Covid-19_2021.pdf
The Working Conditions, Health and Safety Unit of the European Trade Union Institute (ETUI) is pleased to invite you to the 7th European Trade Union ‘Psychosocial Risks Network’ meeting on ‘Psychosocial risks in times of Covid-19: Emerging issues and ways forward’, to be held on 13-14 October 2021. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 uncertainty, the workshop will this year exceptionally be organised online and hosted on Zoom.
This knowledge exchange meeting will provide the opportunity to take stock of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on psychosocial risks (PSR), with the aim of discussing key emerging issues and ways forward on addressing and preventing PSR in the world of work, collectively and effectively.
More particularly, during this 7th edition of our PSR Network meeting, we will present ETUI research into PSR during the pandemic, we will hear trade unions’ experiences and we will discuss and generate ideas together on the ways forward.
Simultaneous interpretation is provided in English, French and Spanish.
- Bérastégui - Telework & PSR during the pandemic
- Cefaliello - Psychosocial Risks in the European legal landscape
- Djemail - Increase of harassment and violence in the world of work during the pandemic, the situation of service workers
- Flocken - Psychosocial Risks
- Franklin - PSR in the health and social care sector during the pandemic
- Vanroelen - Precariousness and PSR
- Uzelac - Telework the new normal