The Porto Social Summit will give political impetus to the implementation of the European Pillar of Social Rights and its action plan, underlining its central role in the European recovery and the adaptation to the climate, digital and demographic transitions.
As the summit will be paying particular attention to the areas of employment, equal opportunities, social protection and health we have listed hereunder a few of our publications that may be of interest:
- Our flagship ETUI-ETUC publication, Benchmarking working Europe 2020
- Social policy in the European Union: state of play 2020 by Vanhercke et al.
- Quality jobs as well as jabs - protecting health by tackling precarious work by Franklin
- Non-standard workers and the self-employed in the EU by Spasova et al.
- Betwixt and between: Integrating refugees into the EU labour market by Galgóczi et al.
- Time to close the gender pay gap by Arabadjieva
- Our failure to prevent known risks by Franklin
- Exposure to psychosocial risk factors in the gig economy by Bérastégui
- An overview of the 2020-2021 country-specific recommendations (CSRs) in the social field by Rainone
- Pensions in the age of Covid-19 by Natali
- Creative labour in the era of Covid-19 by Pulignano et al.
- The 20 principles of the European Pillar of Social Rights