Developing leadership skills is one of the most powerful decisions you can make to transform your organisation, but also your life. Leadership skills aren’t just for your professional career, they will also allow you to grow as a person, and this is because throughout the learning process you will explore your values, you will learn how to communicate better, how to work with people from different backgrounds, and how to inspire others. This training course is aimed at trade unionists interested in developing their leadership skills. Whether you lead a team, or you just want to improve your leadership skills, in this course, you will build your self-confidence and develop your own inclusive leadership plan.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Build and develop their self-confidence;
- Understand the leader they can be and identify the inclusive leadership style;
- Enhance key leadership skills: communication, active listening, critical thinking;
- Develop the skills for teamwork;
- Draft a personal-professional leadership plan.
Both new and more experienced trade union officers. Also those considering running for a leadership position, at regional / sectoral or national level of trade union officers facing a new challenge in their careers or wishing to boost their leadership skills.
A maximum of 16 participants can be accepted.