- To consolidate the trade union trainers’ network on combatting the far right;
- To take stock of the different exchanges between trade union organisations;
- To reinforce ideas to support trade union trainers networking on the topic;
- To sum up the first year of networking in the fight against far-right activities and plan the follow-up.
English, French, Italian
- Members of the ETUC group on dedicated contact persons against the far right;
- Members of the ETUI network on combatting the far right;
- Trade union officers dealing with democracy at work and/or the fight against right-wing populism/extremism and fascism (at national, sectoral and/or company level);
- Trade union trainers and researchers on the topic.
Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact the education officer or administrative assistant running the course (see the information panel to the right for their names, which will lead you to a contact form).
Individual expressions of interest must be made through national contact persons (see the list here).