Covid-19 and the ensuing lockdowns accelerated the adoption and transition of pedagogical paradigms from a largely offline-mode, in which technology augmented learning, to an online-mode where technology is becoming as important as pedagogy.
This transition was quick, or maybe too quick! Those who were tech-savvy caught on early, those camera-friendly were at ease.
To cope with the constantly evolving training practices in online settings and to provide some clarity on the different dimensions required by facilitating in online settings, the ETUI has designed an online course on facilitation techniques for online events, which is meant to improve the skills of trainers and facilitators of online events and courses.
What will I learn?
• What are the different dimensions of online facilitation?
• How many types of online events exist? And what are their characteristics?
• Which skills are useful to facilitate online settings?
• Which methods are best suited to facilitate online interaction?
• How to work in groups and prepare for an online session
Trainers and facilitators of online events and courses, Eurotrainers, and other colleagues working on training development within their European Trade Union organisations.
The full syllabus can be found → here