Newly elected European Works Council members (full members or deputies) taking their first steps in this information and consultation body, without having received introductory training before. Also relevant for SE WC new members, SNB delegates and trade unionists wishing to expand their support to EWCs.
- to undergo an introductory training focused on understanding the role of the EWC;
- to improve understanding of the EWC legal framework
- to discover ways to analyse EWC agreements
- to empower participants to explore the possibilities of the EWC, especially in communication;
- to put information & consultation procedures at the centre
The workshop will be held in English and French. Other languages may be added if requested by a minimum of 5 participants.
Please see here for the programme.
Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact the education officer or administrative assistant running the course (see the information panel to the right for their names, which will lead you to a contact form).