The training is designed in two residential weeks, accompanied by a period of distance work. This year, in response to the circumstances arising from the pandemic, the ETUI will organise an initial webinar module, consisting of two days of three-hour sessions to be held on 22 and 24 March 2021 on Zoom.
Week 1: 22 and 24 March 2021, online on ZOOM
Week 2: 15 June 2021, online on ZOOM
Week 3: one day workshop in the beginning of September 2021 (dates TBC after consultation with participants), online.
Week 4: 3 days in March 2022 (dates and location TBC) Face to face training
Week 5: 3 days in June 2022 (dates and location TBC) Face to face training
Participants are required to actively participate in the entire course (composed of 5 sessions, three online activities and two residential weeks linked by a distance learning module) and be able to work in one of the active languages of the course. More info here and the programme for the session in march here.
Aims of the training
- share organisational cultures
- explore leadership styles
- help communicate more effectively
- practice teamworking
- identify forms of conflict resolution
- enhance negotiation skills
- build confidence and fulfil potential
- share the experience of experienced leaders
- learn from those working on gender equality in different environments
- inspire the creation of networks for exchanging knowledge and experience
- plan next steps for leadership development
- practice strategic foresight
Active working languages will be English, French, Italian.
The interpretation facilities are strictly limited to those languages listed.