- Point out the different stages of a learning management cycle;
- Define learning objectives for a learning unit / training session;
- Design a learning unit bearing in mind the content;
- Match learning design to the learning outcomes and the learning methods bearing in mind the participants’ profiles;
- Select active learning methods which can be useful in adult learning;
- Propose evaluation tools bearing in mind the evaluation levels of Kirkpatrick's model.
Working languages: English and French
Registrations: individual expressions of interests can be done through national contact persons (see the list here).