In this workshop, participants will explore both the theoretical and practical aspects involved in designing a European training programme. The online pre-course modules, hosted on our dedicated learning platform, will delve into the theoretical foundations, while the face-to-face component will concentrate on practical applications. Participants will engage with various elements of the learning management cycle, encompassing assessment, design, development, implementation, and evaluation. Notably, there will be a particular emphasis on integrating multicultural, inclusive, and accessible elements into the training design, ensuring an environment that promotes equitable learning experiences at the European level.
- Identify the different phases of the learning management cycle;
- Establish clear learning objectives for training sessions;
- Design a learning session bearing in mind the content;
- Align the learning design with the anticipated learning outcomes and learners’ profiles;
- Integrate multicultural, inclusive, and accessible components into training design;
- Select active learning methods tailored for adult learning;
- Recommend appropriate evaluation tools in consideration of the evaluation levels outlined in Kirkpatrick’s model
Working languages are English and French.
Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact the education officer or administrative assistant running the course (see the information panel to the right for their names, which will lead you to a contact form).